Sunday, May 2, 2010

ELECTROLIQUID AGGREGATION

Steven Hawking

“It is no good getting furious if you get stuck. What I do is keep thinking about the problem but work on something else. Sometimes it is years before I see the way forward. In the case of information loss and black holes, it was 29 years.”

resource: http://thinkexist.com/quotes/stephen_hawking/ (accessed date: 25 april, 2010)


Charles Darwin


"I love fools’ experiments. I am always making them."

resourse: www.darwin-literature.com/l_quotes.html (accessed date: 25 april, 2010)


Electroliquid Aggregation:


" It is no good getting furious if you get stuck. What I do is keep thinking about the problem but work on something else. Sometime, I love fools' experiments, which takes years before I see the way forward. In the case of information loss and black holes, i spent 29 years making them." Faults and Persistence always lead us forward, time would tell you the truth.



No comments:

Post a Comment