Sunday, May 2, 2010

Quotes from Clients!

Steven Hawking

“It is no good getting furious if you get stuck. What I do is keep thinking about the problem but work on something else. Sometimes it is years before I see the way forward. In the case of information loss and black holes, it was 29 years.”

resource: http://thinkexist.com/quotes/stephen_hawking/ (accessed date: 25 april, 2010)





Nicole Kuepper

"I think just a realisation of the fact that there's really amazing research going on throughout the world and fantastic collaboration between industry especially and solar research institutes and because we have these excellent collaboration agreements with these companies, research has really progressing at a rate that we've never seen before in the solar energy world, which gives people like me great hope, because it means that new technology ideas are potentially going to come to fruition and actually be implemented on a large scale manufacturing environment."



Charles Darwin


"I love fools’ experiments. I am always making them."

resourse: www.darwin-literature.com/l_quotes.html (accessed date: 25 april, 2010)



No comments:

Post a Comment